19 May 2010

Friday Beerbuzz – This Week’s Show (5/21/2010)

WILKFridayBeerbuzz4 Now I’ll admit last week’s show was a touch frantic.  I think with Vice President Joe Biden being on the Webster and Nancy show live right before the Friday Beerbuzz and the excitement revolving around that, it was a little hectic.  I’m also realizing that even though I have a show or two under my belt, that sometimes I’m a little nervous.  Thankfully the video doesn't show how much my hands are shaking when I’m pouring the beers, but live radio is not something I’m quite used to yet.

It was fun to try two beers on last week’s show, but perhaps a little too crowded for time.  I have a fair idea of what John like’s in a beer, but I’m still figuring out Nancy & Joe.  My 2nd beer of the day was an attempt on my part to learn, and I think it helped.  As we move forward on the show I will find a soulmate beer for everyone in the studio, and hopefully all of you.

This Friday we have a great local beer to sample.  This beer is a great example of what a local beer community can do to influence a brewery and how well that can work for everyone involved.  Tune in and see what I’m talking about on the Friday Beerbuzz this week on WILK (103.1 FM or wilknewsradio.com)  I promise you won’t be disappointed.

The Friday Beerbuzz….bringing good beers and good people together..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Talk Beer!

We've added some tools to encourage interaction. First and foremost, you'll see the Recent Comments section up above. This list displays the most recent comments from individual posts. Feel free to comment on ANY post by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of any post, or any link in the Recent Comments section. We've also added a Followers section to allow you to follow our blog posts in your Google account.

Please also remember mybeerbuzz is very active on Facebook & Twitter and we DO support RSS feeds for posts and comments.

mybeerbuzz Traffic

Advertising

mybeerbuzz.com is not affiliated with any of the Ads by Google advertisers shown below. We run Google Ads as a way to help offset the costs to run this FREE blog....BUT if you do happen to click on any of these ads (even if you don't buy), we do eventually get a few pennies....literally.

  © Copyright 2010 mybeerbuzz.com

Back to TOP